- Private keycard access to a Studio stateroom and the Studio Lounge—a private lounge shared only by Studio guests
- The Studio Lounge is the perfect space to spread out, have a drink, enjoy a book, watch TV and meet your neighbors
- Complimentary coffee, espresso and snacks available throughout the day in the Studio Lounge
- Room Service menu offering delicious options for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- TV, safe and hair dryer
Studio cabins are designed for one guest, you cannot add a second guest to a studio cabin. Connecting cabins are available. Please keep in mind that single studio cabins are very limited and always sell out. In prior years on NCL Epic we have had access to 120 single studio cabins, the NCL Breakaway only has 58 single studio cabins TOTAL so there will be less availability. If you are interested in a single studio cabin, please book ASAP.
Why choose a single studio cabin?
Cruise cabins are small and privacy is at a premium. Sharing a small space and small bathroom with a co-worker or casual friend for five days can be a bit stressful for some people. Additionally, if you book a double occupancy cabin and your roommate later changes their plans and wants to room with someone else or can’t go at the last minute due to a work obligation, you are then stuck with replacing them or paying double. A single studio cabin allows you to have your own private space and also means you don’t have to worry about a roommate changing their plans. If you are coming with friends, you can each book a single studio cabin. Connecting cabins are available, giving you two separate bedrooms and two separate bathrooms which connect with a door that can be kept open or closed.
- Cruise Cabin, Taxes & Port Fees ($940.03)
- Liquor Package (FREE – Value $445)
- Liquor Package Gratuities ($89)
- Free On Board Credit (FREE – Value $12.50)
- Studio Package Event Registration Fee ($100.00)(no separate event registration fee required)
- Plus one additional perk from the list below (FREE – value depends on perk chosen)
Your total package price is $1,129.03. A non-refundable deposit of $125 is required to secure your cabin. This amount includes your deposit and event registration fee – no additional deposit or event registration fee will be needed. Your balance of $1,004.03 will then be due by February 1, 2020 – you can easily make payments online at any time in any amount as you go, or pay it all at once at the end (we recommend payments).
The required deposit will increase over time as cabins start to sell out, to guarantee the lowest price, get your deposit in ASAP!
Coming with a friend? You can get single studio cabins next to each other or even CONNECTING. Connecting cabins ARE currently available. Cabin changes cannot be made once your booking has been confirmed, so please make sure you and your connecting cabin partner book on the same day and notify firstname.lastname@example.org so we know to book you in connecting cabins.
Choose an additional perk from this list:
- 3 Night Specialty Dining Package (Guest is responsible for the 20% gratuity which is $13.80)
- 250 Minute WiFi Package
- 20 Photograph Package
- $50 Per Port Shore Excursion Credit
- $75 On Board Credit